10. The Tinkerbell movie is more magical in the pre-dawn hours.
9. It's the best way to extend the most fun day of the week. After all, if it starts at 5:00, it's three hours longer than every other day.
8. It's the only way mom will give a slice of cheese for breakfast without any questions.
7. Promises of Saturday fun are too exciting to sleep through.
6. There's an extra element of surprise, not knowing who will come when she starts yelling. Mom, dad? Dad, mom?
5. It's the best way to garauntee mom will have breakfast made for dad by the time he wakes up. It's important to look out for him since he has worked so hard Monday-Friday.
4. Friday night sleep is strangely rejuvenating for those under 5. Less is more.
3. It's the only sure-fire way to be wide awake by the time Saturday morning cartoons start at 7:00.
2. It usually results in getting breakfast twice.
1. It moves Saturday nap time to 11:00, which leaves the whole afternoon open for swimming!