Tuesday, June 2, 2009

the definition of cool

In which picture is Adrienne truly the definition of cool?  You decide.

Is it this one where she is sitting in her pool chair, while on the pool ledge, licking her blue popsicle?


Or could it be this one, as she is sitting under the porch, sporting her shades, and downing some liquids (I say "liquids" instead of milk, because let's face it, milk really isn't that cool but I don't want to hurt this photo's chance of winning)?


I know, I know.  Can you really choose?  Well, as her mother, the answer is no I cannot.  But maybe you, as friends, can help us decide which picture will get the coveted title: truly cool. So which will it be?

15 comments:

The Farm Fresh Friends said...

#2--If she were sipping out of a Coke bottle you might earn royalties of some kind!

PeaceLoveHappiness said...

I vote for both! I love the sunglassed and sunscreened hair in the second pic, but the first pic also had the added coolness of a matching blue ball (to match her popsicle), and what I can only assume if your oldest daughters little hiney. =)

Laurie in Ca. said...

I have to say #1 because of the colors of blue matching her popsicle. I love the second one because of the shades and guzzling down the liquids. Why do you do this to us? It is torture to try and choose. I love this girl and you too!!:) And I just love all the babies God is blessing all of you with. Makes my heart overflow with heavenly joy!!!

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Brandi said...

Definitely option 2.

Laurin said...

It's all about sunglasses in the summer. #2!

Cathy said...

I think the second one. Totally not inhibited by the milk thing...she's "cool" with who she is. Yep.

Jessica Kenney said...

I say #1! She is too cute!

Rebecca said...

definitely #2. you gotta have sunglasses in the summer!

Emily said...

Oh, man! That's a hard one. But I think the spiky hair in the second one pushes that one over the top. She's actually a little beyond cool in that one! lol

Pauline said...

I vote for the ice cream

katherine said...

2nd one. the spikey hair says it all!!!

Trudy said...

Well #2 is so darn cute- it could be in an ad (for blue popsicles). That has to be it. What a cutie.

Lisa said...

the glasses and the milk...definitely too cute

Radar's Mom said...

Hmmmm... very, very tough. But I opt for numero uno because of how her bathing suit stripes are aligned with the seat stripes and the color coordination of the popsicle with chair.

Lee said...

I'm partial to hair that sticks up! I pick #2.