1. The Craig's List couch that I bought two weeks ago has been been promoted out of the garage and into our living room! I wouldn't say that it is smell-free, but I would say it is smoke-free. That was good enough for me, and I'm loving it.
2. Nathan, my sister and her husband, my dad, and several others were able to construct a magnificent new play set over the course of three days. They finished on Tuesday, and already it has been a huge hit!! I'm so excited about the many, many hours of playing that will be done on it over the next 10 years.
3. Marianna makes almost every decision right now according to eenie-meenie-minne-mo. Does every kid go through this phase, or is this her own little pecularity?
4. I really want to go on a family camping trip sometime soon, but it looks like April and May are out because of Marianna's Saturday morning soccer games. Do you think it's too hot for a camp fire once we hit June? I just can't imagine going unless there's a fire, so I wonder if we'll need to wait until October.
5. I've been thinking about home schooling more and more lately. I don't have anything against putting Marianna, and later Adrienne, in a public school, but I also love teaching and I think it might be a great fit for us. According to her birthday, Marianna doesn't start Kindergarten for another year and a half, but I'm throwing around the idea of going ahead and starting in the fall at home. We will see.