Monday, March 17, 2008

Baby Eva

I have walked this trisomy 18 road with several other ladies over the past months. Each has served as a huge encouragement and faithful friend and prayer warrior. I am so grateful God brought them into my life! The last of these girls, Chrissy, had Eva this morning. I know Chrissy and the entire family would be so grateful for your prayers right now! Eva specifically needs prayers for her breathing, which she is having assistance with right now.

Please also lift up Chrissy and Vinnie and their two other children as they walk this path, hour by hour. Eva is being transferred to another hospital right now, and I know the distance will be difficult! Pray that God's overwhelming peace will cover them right now.

3 comments:

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Angie, I read that Eva had been born on Chrissy's site. Thanks for passing on specifics of how we can pray for her.

Laurie in Ca. said...

Prayers continue non stop here Angie. She is such a little beauty and so much hair. Praying for everything you asked and for precious time and that the distance will be closed up soon.
I think of you so much each time another sweet baby is born, praying for you and asking God to bring your new baby home to you soon.

Love you Angie, Laurie in Ca.
PS. Waiting to read chapter 4.:)

Chrissy said...

thank you!