Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

We've had a happy day, full with family and Christmas excitement from beginning to end. It was one of those years where everything just seemed perfect, making me want to lock all the memories away as they happened. To help me with that, I just happened to get a Christmas present that I'm more than a little excited about. A new camera!!!

I am so pumped.

I know next to nothing about it, but I was able to grasp the automatic function well enough to capture the day. I look forward to diving in later, but for now, here is a glimpse of Christmas.

I hope that no matter your situation, good or bad, the hope of Jesus was with each of you today. Christmas can just as easily be difficult as light-hearted, but Jesus is the same. I pray that His light will shine brightly in all of us as we finish out this year. Merry Christmas, and may God bless you each and all.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Congrats on the new camera! I got my first SLR two years ago and still love it! You captured some beautiful, happy faces. Love Adrienne crawling out of the doll house and the one of Marianna kissing her g-ma and watching the camera at the same time. Your babies are precious. =)

connie said...

I had to go back a few times to see - it looks like Adrienne is coming OUT of the doll house? How kids manage to do things like that without getting stuck, I will never understand. What is that pink thing Marianna is lounging on? Looks comfortable.