Tuesday, March 3, 2009

getting to know you

Several weeks back I noticed the little followers icon that I could add to my blog- no doubt it has been available for awhile, but I'm not always at the top of the bell curve with blog technology. Anyway, I like it because you can see the little mini-profile picture of each person who joins, and a quick click will show you a little bio information as well as any links. Through that "followers" widget, I have had a chance to get to know each of you who have joined, and if you have a blog, I've visited. It has been so much fun for me to see the faces and families of people I might have just known by a screen name, to get a chance to read the stories of those of you who already know mine. So thanks for giving me the chance to get to know you better. It means a lot!

No comments: