Thursday, May 26, 2011

odds and ends


Last night I found that Marianna had taped a piece of paper around a cross I have on the kitchen counter. I went for a closer look and found she had written "King of the Jews".

Today I went to went to the movie theatre with all three kids. There were moments when I felt like I had bitten off a little more than I could chew, but really overall, it was fine. I can't tell you the entire plot of Kung Fu Panda 2, but I got enough to think it was a pretty cute sequel.

Tonight I'm running in my first race in almost two years. Yikes! I don't know how much "zoom" there will be in my "zoom through the zoo" but I think it should be fun.

Today this is what Nathan discovered when he got out of his car at work.

I really got a kick out of that.


3 comments:

Penny said...

LOL@ the shoe picture! Happy Belated Anniversary~ glad it was a good one!
Has anyone else commented that Adrienned and Graham favor each other a lot?! They do to me~ even though I know biologically they shouldn't, I just thought it was cool. Maybe it's just that particular angle, but they look alike in it to me. :)

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
خدمات منزليه متكاملة said...

افضل شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض
افضل شركة جلي رخام بالرياض
شركة الصفرات لجلي البلاط