Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Success

Yay!!! I hope you'll take a second to stop and enjoy the simple elegance of that fabulous new header.  

Whew.  This design stuff really takes it out of me, but thanks to Sneaky Momma Blog Design, I was able to create this header, by myself, for FREE!  Thanks so much for the tip, Emily, and thank you to everyone else who offered help and ideas.  I have spent most of nap time looking through all the choices, and since I'm evidently a glutton for punishment, I decided to try it myself once more with a few tips from Sneaky Momma.  Novice though I am, I am feeling the sweet sensation of success after a discouraging beginning!

Now that I know just enough to be dangerous, I'm on to see what else I can do...


 (new signature, too!)

13 comments:

MomMom said...

It looks great! Congratulations!

mandiegirl said...

yay!

amanda said...

looks awesome! love it!

Jennifer said...

It looks great, but just a little side note, "different" is spelled incorrectly. I have a thing with misspelled words...

Emily and Daniel said...

I love it! I spent forever on mine too! I might try making my own header and signature too just for fun :) By the way, Daniel and I are in town for a week and would love to see you guys and return Marianna's stuff (sorry I'm so slow!)

Kim said...

Different is spelled fine to me, but maybe you fixed it? I never noticed.

It looks super cute!

Trennia said...

Too Cute!!!

Mel said...

It looks so good, Angie!

Amy said...

Love the new layout!! Great job.

Karen said...

It looks great, Angie!

Just Me said...

I ♥ ♥ ♥ it!! And, you did it all by yourself?! That's AWESOME! Nikki at Blogs for a Cause did my blog makeover about a year ago, but I'm still a little attached to it (although I have changed the background a few times with thecutestblogontheblock.com)

I usually read blogs on my "Google Reader" so thanks for the heads up to actually come look at your page. It turned out great!

Have a terrific day!
:o)Amanda

Emily said...

I'm glad you liked her site. The new look is really cute!

Chris and Emily said...

you inspired me..just facelifted my blog using sneaky momma...a few things I need to tweak but pretty happy with it...thanks for the tips. I've been thinking about customizing for a LONG time and just never got around to it..thought it would be too involved.
Your page is super cute!!