- Fiber One oats and chocolate bars. The most delicious way to eat fiber that I have yet to find! They come in about five flavors, but I'm telling you, try the oats and chocolate first.
- OPI nail polish. I used to think finger nail polish was created equal, but this is not true. Yes, OPI is a little more expensive than Revlon or L'Oreal, but it is the only polish I can use that turns out looking anything like a manicure. It doesn't chip, bubble, or goop up, and other than user error, I don't think you can go wrong with it.
- Volatile flip flops. I REALLY love these. These flip flops are the most comfortable summer shoe I have, and because they have the platform sole, they can pass for dressy or casual. I have them in brown, black, and tan so that I can match everything I own to at least one of them.
- Target's kids sun dresses. They are $5.00!!! How can you beat that? My girls have three each for the grand total of $30.00. I can't even sew that cheaply. Thank you Target!
- iPod Shuffle. I owe my shuffle for my recent return to running, because without the extra motivation of Mandisa blasting in my ear, I don't think I would have been able to get back in the groove. And at $45.00 bucks, you can't beat it.
- Waffle Cone Wednesday, courtesy of TCBY. The perfect summer treat, for the great price of $1.50.
- And what else do I really love to get the summer started off right? A Kris Allen American Idol victory.
Let me know your summer favs to!