Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas in the Valley 2011

That's right... it's that time again! For all my Memphis area friends, I really hope you're able to make it out to my mom's annual Christmas craft fair extravaganza... Christmas in the Valley! It will be on November 19 from 10-3, and it is completely open to the public! So, brings you friends and family and come out for a fun-filled day of shopping! There will be about 20 vendors, and they'll all be offering incredible one day only discounts! Check out the website for more details, and don't forget to go enter the giveaway!

c in the v flyer 2011





2 comments:

Anna said...

I want to come to this one of these years darn it!!

Girish said...

Really very happy to say, your post is very interesting to read. I never stop myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job. Keep it up, and look at this article about LIC Money Back Plan 20 Years Policy Details