Thursday, November 18, 2010

Birthday Girl

Sunday was Marianna's 5th birthday. I couldn't be more proud of my oldest girl, who is growing up right in front of my eyes. She is kind, funny, passionate, creative, competitive, smart, and sensitive. She is my companion, day in and day out. She is the one who love to cuddle, loves to read, loves to spend time alone and with people, loves her sister, and already loves her new brother. She is my heart.

I just took a walk down memory lane and pulled out pictures from all of her birthdays. Time has flown by, but it has been so sweet!







5 comments:

trennia said...

Happy 5th Birthday!

Rachel said...

Love my sweet little Marsy! Can't believe how big she's getting!

julie said...

wow, look how much older she looks since last yrs bday! our kids are getting too big!

amanda and bear said...

What a sweetheart! Happy Belated Birthday, Marianna!

Mel said...

It seems like yesterday when M was little - love all the pics!