Saturday, January 23, 2010

the zoo...

is, among many things, a great place for camera experimentation! I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm enjoying pressing buttons and finding out through trial and error what works. One day maybe I'll feel competent behind a camera, but today that is definitely not the case. I'm trying not to become frustrated or overwhelmed, and instead to focus on the little victories. Like taking a picture that I can share with you that doesn't look half bad! Here are a few of my favorites from this morning's outing.







The last one is of my niece, Allie. This sweet little girl just found out she's a big sister! For Marianna and Adrienne, that means one more beloved cousin, and there just can't be enough of those.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

The photo of both of your girls is darling! :) I'm figuring out a new camera right now, too! We'll get there!

Adam & Amy Wilson said...

Angie!! They're awesome-- looks like you have a super-great camera! It picks up color and light so well. How fun! (I like what you did to the pic of the girls together) Both Adam and I said how big Marianna is! Crazy.

Penny said...

They all look wonderful! You're doing a great job. Keep practicing and you'll get more comfortable.
Of course, it always helps when the subjects are adorable. =)

Rebecca (Ramblings by Reba) said...

Those shots are GREAT! I particularly love the first one.

Francesca said...

That first photo is really good! So difficult to get children in motion. Well done.

M&B said...

The pictures look GREAT!! Congrats to Rachel!

Laurie in Ca. said...

These are precious pictures Angie. You did great and having such adorable subjects makes it easier too. Love you Angie and these girls are just priceless:)

Love and Hugs, Laurie

Unknown said...

GREAT pics, Angie! before you know it, I'll be calling you for photo session sittings! ;-)

Radar's Mom said...

Beautiful! I think they look professional!!!

Jennifer said...

The pictures are gorgeous. What kind of Camera do you have?

kanishk said...

I'm figuring out a new camera right now, too! We'll get there!

Work from home India