Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lately... (with pictures)

Lately...

One nearly four year old little girl has been a little Ariel crazed.

FYI, I'm happy to report that Ariel-in-a-box is now Ariel-out-of-the-box. And we all breathed a little sigh of relief for that.

Lately...

Our 16 month old little girl is not such a baby any longer.


What is she? Pure sunshine. Amazingly big. Brave, daring and independent. But definitely not a baby any more.

Lately...

Marianna has had a lot to smile about.


She has started ballet and art class, she is quite busy planning a pink poodle themed birthday party and praying for a little brother (one that is definitely not on the way), and she has discovered the joy playing the Wii with her daddy.

She also went to Disney on Ice.


Lately...

Adrienne has grown enough hair to be wind blown.

She has also grown a wild side and decided that nothing is to big for her. Even if mom has to come along for the ride.

Lately...

It's fall, and that means sewing! I have started on the newest set of outfits, with the first of several completed just last night.


Lately...

Life has been good.


Fall weather, playing with friends, enjoying all things outdoors. Life has been very, very good.

6 comments:

Les said...

Do you sell your outfits? I didn't see an etsy store...? Very Cute

Lynda (Hopper) Lyle said...

Angie,

I have followed your blog for a couple of years and know your convictions. For that reason, I am asking your help. A dear friend of mine in Gardendale had a son who was killed in an accident in Memphis on Sunday when a drunken driver ran a stop sign and ran over him. His name is David Dembowski and his parents names are Shelia and Lee. He has one brother named Joel. Please ask for prayers for this wonderful family as they go through the horrendous pain of losing a child and a brother. They have strong spirits and know that our loving Father will never leave them, but are struggling now with their loss. Thank you so much.

Lynda (Hopper) Lyle said...

I should have added that the young man (from Bartlett) who drove the car and his family need payers of all, also.

Angie said...

Les, I don't sell anything, so definitely no etsy store =). i just try and make several outfits for the girls each season. it's something i enjoy, and it saves money. that little outfit cost me $8.50 to make, but it would have cost $40 to buy!

Lynda, what a tragic situation! i am praying for both families right now. i know only God can bring comfort right now, and I pray that he will. thank you for sharing.

Emily said...

love the outfit...so cute! I wish I had that skill.
And Adrienne sounds a lot like my Melody. Fun-loving, fancy-free, and determined!

Laurie said...

I was sad to see that you don't sell the clothes you sew. I have an Allison and I sure would love that "A" outfit you made- so cute! :)